Potato And Paneer
- Use 250g of Naaz Authentic Indian Curry paste 800grams (3-4 med/large) of Potatoes and 400grams of paneer.
- Add required paste to a greased pot with potatoes. Add two tomatoes to thicken gravy.
- Add salt to taste and top up with water and simmer until potatoes are half cooked.
- Add Paneer and continue for another 3-4 min.
- Add water if required to adjust gravy.
- Add cream or coconut cream or yogurt to taste ( approx 60-100ml)(optional)
- Garnish with fresh coriander before serving. (Optional)
- Serve with rice, naan, chapatti or pita bread.